Sunday, February 5, 2012
Two days ago KRIS TV aired a newscast on Ramsey Muñiz. See the link http://www.kristv.com/news/petition-drive-to-free-ramsey-muniz that describes his family’s efforts to free him after 20 years of wrongful incarceration. Ramsey is a natural born leader who advocated freedom, justice, equality, and love. He is 69 years of age, and he remains wrongfully incarcerated. We petition the White House to investigate his case and we need 25,000 signatures by March 4, 2012!
Please follow the instructions below to sign the petition and forward our appeal to university and high school students. We need their help in forwarding this message through email, facebook, and twitter. We need to gather many signatures to bring this issue to the attention of the White House!
We ask students to help by forwarding this message to others through email, facebook, twitter, and other forms of electronic communications.
Step 1: Register for an Account in the White House Website
1. Go to www.whitehouse.gov. (Click on No Thanks. Go to the website).
2. Scroll down. On the right, below the words We the People, click GET STARTED NOW.
3. Click on SIGN IN/CREATE AN ACCOUNT on the bottom right (blue area).
4. Click Create an Account
5. Fill in the required blanks (shown in yellow).
6. Type the code displayed on the bottom right in the blank below it.
7. Click the Register button.
8. Close the window and open your email.
Step 2: Open Your Email and Paste the Received Link in the Address Bar
1. Open the message from whitehouse.gov.
2. Highlight the link in the messag, paste it in the address bar, and press enter.
3. You go to the White House website. Enter a password and confirm it.
4. Click Save Changes.
Step 3: Copy/Paste Ramsey’s Petition in the Browser (You MUST be logged in).
1. Click GET STARTED NOW to enter petitions in the White House website.
2. Copy/paste the link below in the address bar, and press enter. WAIT for the petition to appear. Click to sign the petition and then log out.
THANK YOU for helping us petition the White House to review the case of Ramsey Muñiz, a defender of freedom, justice, equality, and love for all humanity.
Irma Muñiz email@example.com
National Committee to Free Ramsey Muñiz